February 29, 2016

3 Truths to Get You Through the Ups and Downs of Life

I had the honor (and the out-of-my-comfort-zone experience) of sharing a little of what God has been teaching me over the last year with a small gathering of women on Feb. 25. I hope that what He's been teaching me can be an encouragement to you, as well. I know that these three truths are things I have to preach to myself every day! During Lent I have given up some sleep by getting up at 5:30 each morning for an intentional time of uninterrupted prayer. It's been super hard (I am not a morning person) but one of the sweetest parts of my day. My whole day goes differently depending on whether or not I put in the effort to be intentional about this special prayer time. I plan to continue it after Lent is over!

3 Truths Video

No comments:

Post a Comment