June 20, 2012

Adoration

That's the theme for the sermon this week at Calvary.  We started a series on prayer last week and during week two we'll be looking at Matt. 6:9.  As Sophie will be with us in the service this week, I've put together some items for her notebook and thought I'd share in case any of you needed items for your own child's worship note book!

Here is the link to the  Basic Questions
Here are some of the other pages for this week:
Adoration Draw
Who We Adore
The Lord's Prayer (Fill in the Blank)
Adoration Definitions

I also googled some pictures for her to color, just by typing in Lord's Prayer coloring sheets. 

I hope this helps and I look forward to worshipping with you on Sunday (if you're at Calvary, anyway!)  If you're somewhere across the country, I hope this is still helpful as you seek to lead your family in worship!

No comments:

Post a Comment