April 24, 2012

It's Been HOW LONG?!?!?!

Just the other day Kevin and I were thinking that, back in Feb. we celebrated 11 years as a couple...and this June we'll be celebrating 9 years of marriage...and there's a lot that has happened in that time.  It brought a smile to our face and much praise to our hearts and lips as we looked at all God has done in the last 11 years.  Thought you might enjoy our little trip down memory lane, as well!

In the last 11 years:
-I graduated from college with 2 degrees and have worked 5 jobs (two of them different positions at the same institution, on of them in TX, and one where we lived on a futon in the back of a moving truck for 6 months).
-Kevin graduated from college and has worked 4 jobs and started his own company.
-We've lived in two apartments, one moving truck, and one house.
-We've been the victims of one poorly executed bank heist. (And all we lost was $11 and some blood from Kevin's head!)
-I started and ended a professional acting career.
-We've bought and sold a keyboard after my failed attempt to re-learn how to play piano.
-I don't even know how many guitars Kevin has had, but he had one awesome Parker Fly that I wish he had kept.  (I almost named our firstborn Parker Flye because that guitar was so beautiful!)
-We've come to know and love an awesome church family, SS class, and small group.
-We've had two amazing children who bless our lives tremendously.
-We've started a homeschooling journey that never in my wildest dreams would I have thought we would do.

I am sure there is more, but that's all that's coming to my mind right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment