August 20, 2011

Gifts, Gifts, and More Gifts

I've almost made it to 1,000 gifts in my list and am amazed at what the Lord continues to lavish upon me and my family!

--perfectly roasted marshmallows
--family time around the fire pit
--girl time
--encouragement from sweet friends
--realizing harsh truths about myself
--time alone
--Bible study with other ladies
--seeing God moving in so many lives around me
--the hubby's sweet tea
--successful first week of school
--when going over our shape flashcards, every time Blessing Boy sees the orange square, he calls it "cheese"
--looking at old pics and reliving precious memories
--brief relief from with heat with fall-like weather
--sharing the Gospel in the middle of our science lesson
--a community with so many Christians in the public school system
--being stretched, even when I don't want to be
--little boy grins and sweet girl smiles
--spikey hair
--"You Alone Can Rescue" with Gift Girl in the car
--Christians devoted to their calling outside the church walls

No comments:

Post a Comment