March 31, 2011

I have no creative title for this post....

Again, not sure why I feel like writing a blog when there doesn't seem to be much of anything to say.  I am staying awake to keep Kevin company while he is working on various projects.  I feel bad that he so often needs to stay up late and I head off to bed and leave him alone, so I am doing my best to stay awake.  There seem to be so many thoughts about so many different things swirling around in my head.  Most aren't fully formed, so I am not ready to share them, and, well, the rest are probably not worth sharing because no one but me would care about them!

Next week both of my kids will have birthdays.  On Tuesday, Ethan will turn 2 and on Wednesday, Sophie will be 5.  Wow!  Where has the time gone?  I say that a lot, huh?  But, everyday I am just amazed at the changes I see in them, especially Ethan, and it just seems like yesterday we were finding out we were pregnant!  All those wise parents and grandparents out there weren't kidding when they said to cherish every moment because they are all grown up before you know it!

Also, next week, I'll be tossing some things in a yard sale with a friend, so I need to go back through closets and toy boxes just to make sure I have everything in the yard sale pile that needs to be there!  At this point, I honestly feel like selling everything...I mean, that would sure be easier than having to sort, right?  ;)  OK, maybe not the most practical thinking, but it would be easier!

Just watching an episode of The West Wing to help keep me awake.  Man, until I watch shows like this that I just love, I forget how into the shows I become.  It's like the characters are my best friends or part of the family!  I want to know where they're from, what happens to them, what they're thinking, etc. I love stories and I love telling stories!  I think that's why it's so much easier for me to read the Old Testament than the New Testament!  I love the characters and the stories and the plots, etc. 

Well, I think I have wasted enough of your time and I can't think of anything else to write!  See you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment